Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

Purple and Pink Cakes and Cupcake Soaps













Hi Everyone... as usual i have been busy creating more soaps. Purple is my favorite color so i have used a lot of that in my soaps lately and have also gotten a little carried away with the really bright pinks which i also love using.
I decided to mix the two colors and see what happened so i made swirled them into cakes, i was so happy with the way they turned out, i think these are my best cakes ever, one is scented with lavender the other with a really delicious blend of fruits and florals they are bright and really stand out.
I have also made several different types of tarts from the large to the really small again in pink and purple they look so dainty and pretty. enjoy... 




No comments:

Post a Comment